So, I'm thinking I'll give this another shot. For the most part, I'll discuss my battle with Cancer but I'll still have random bursts of weirdness.
The bad news is that there were several tumors. The good news is that they think they got them all. The better news is that all the tumors were in the diverticulum of the bladder so they may be able to excise it without removing the whole bladder.
The bad news is that chemo +/or radiation may be required. The good news is that I'm already bald so who gives a good shit?
The good news is that none of the Doctors laughed at my teenie weenie. The bad news is that all of the nurses did.
Having beaten back the Big C twice I still do not know how to talk about it. I usually just ignore it and eat ice cream.
ReplyDelete